I really loved Jason Bourne. It’s one of the best films of an already wildly successful and great franchise. Matt Damon is back to revitalize the franchise, and he is awesome doing it. The film is packed with top-notch action. The film will be coming out on Digital HD on November 15, followed by a 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD release on December 6. The cover art looks great. I’m looking forward to the features:
Special features included:
- Bringing Back Bourne – Matt Damon and Director Paul Greengrass discuss how they brought a beloved character back to the big screen.
- Bourne to Fight – A behind-the-scenes look at the fight sequences in Jason Bourne.
- Bare-Knuckle Boxing – Matt Damon discusses his love for boxing and how he prepared for the bare-knuckle fight sequences.
- Close Quarters – A behind-the-scenes look at the brutal fight between Jason Bourne and Christian Dassault.
- Underground Rumble – Matt Damon, Vincent Cassel, and fight coordinator Roger Yuan discuss how they staged Bourne’s final showdown with The Asset.
- The Athens Escape – Matt Damon, stunt coordinator Gary Powell and second unit director Simon Crane discuss the challenges of shooting a chase sequence through cramped city streets.
- Las Vegas Showdown – For the final act of Jason Bourne, filmmakers wanted something bigger and bolder than ever before. Here’s an inside look at how they pulled it off.
- Convention Chaos – Join the cast and crew on location in Las Vegas as they film the final act of Jason Bourne.
- Shutting Down the Strip – A behind-the-scenes look at one of the wildest car chases in Bourne history.