The full trailer for Jurassic World spontaneously appeared on the internet ahead of the scheduled Thanksgiving day festivities! Stop what you’re doing and watch!
[springboard type=”video” id=”1196403″ player=”tmbg001″ width=”599″ height=”336″ ]
Chris Pratt just has a nice familiar aura that I appreciate. Seeing him intertwining with my memories of 1993 make a great impression and makes me look forward to 2015! There are a few things I’ve noticed while watching this trailer:
- The park being open looks awesome! It’s looks like a place that (rich) people would actually visit on vacation
- They are modernizing the science – A big part of the first film was the idea that science would make archaeology obsolete, and in this trailer they pretty much drive that one home
- They are expermenting with cloning – DNA hybrid? Smells like a clone to me, right Ryan?
- They have reinstated the fear – Something I thought that the first Jurassic Park achieved but the others couldn’t fully duplicate is the scare factor. My fear of dinosaurs diminished greatly after watching a T-Rex tear through a major city and that’s because it suspended my plausible belief that something like this was possible and couldn’t really be recovered. I guess a good decade and some modernization go a lot further than I would have guessed.
- They are still finding things in that damn mosquito! The famous mosquito found in amber with dinosaur DNA makes a cameo in the trailer to tickle the right spots for those who are fans of the original trilogy.
- They have returned the original score. That theme? Can you feel it? It’s awesome mix worthy.
Did you spot anything we missed?