And this is *not* to diminish their fine acting skills. Or lack there of. But let’s face it… sometimes, we’ll pay to see a movie we *know* is not good, because the eye candy is worth it. Or wait for the Netflix option. But I digress…
That’s right. I love these women on the silver screen, regardless if it’s 2 thumbs up or a lot of rotten tomatoes.
So to kick off our new category: Hot Popcorn! — Here’s my Top 10 list of actresses I’d pay to see, regardless of how bad Erik and Lars say the movie is, counting down to number 1…
10. Halle Berry: I watched all of Cat Woman. There’s the proof she belongs here.
9. Jessica Alba: The whole… Sue Storm… had its moments. Hrm. It had a lot of moments, actually. I think I’ll be watching some FF tonight.
8. Lucy Liu. Charlies Angels. Ahhhh….
7. Eva Mendes: I had Will Smith envy after Hitch. Nice wetsuit. ’nuff said.
1. Angelina Jolie: I’d say she melts celluloid, but that’s so last century. Other than Girl Interrupted, which was hot in its own offbeat way, she’s a friggin’ digital dominatrix. Adopt my kid, Angelina! We can then be all parental together.
- Megan Fox: I don’t like her, but most of you do, and I didn’t want to hear your flak about it. Yay.
- Ashley Judd: How much talent can one family have? Freaky. Loved her with Mr Freeman.
- Charlize Theron: I think being that Wuornos chick sorta killed it for me.
- Keira Knightley: I dunno. Something about her wants to make her fall in love with me.
- Winona Ryder: Shoplifting schmoplifting. This is about movies. Not real life.
- Natalie Portman: I’d be with her in movies or real life.
- Salma Hayek: She smolders.
- Sandra Bullock: Jennifer was lonely as the only girl next door.
- Kristen Stewart — but hey hon, can you smile or something?
Ok. Toss out your faves, and let the popcorn throwing begin!