If you haven’t heard by now, Mo’Nique has been going on a social media “tyreseing” lately with her petition to boycott Netflix. She has accused Netflix of both gender and racial bias. That stems from the financial offers received by comedians such as Dave Chappelle, Chris Rock, and most notably, Amy Schumer. According to Mo’Nique, she was offered only $500K compared to Amy Schumer’s $13M.
You can watch Mo’Nique’s initial video here.
If you want to take a closer look at Mo’Nique’s situation, or if you want more background on this story, visit Page 2 of this article.
Anyway, I’m not here to hate on Mo’Nique. I think she’s been getting enough negative criticism online as it is. I mean I’ll still hold her accountable of course, but I do want to do it in a constructive manner. So I’m going to propose 6 solutions that can hopefully help Mo’Nique achieve her goal.
The 6 Solutions For Mo’Nique
What are your thoughts on Mo’Nique’s situation? Do you think these suggestions will help? Let me know in the comments below.
Past Reviews/Articles You May Like:
- Are Black Panther Presale Tickets A Bad Idea?
- Best Movies of 2017
- Review: ‘Insidious: The Last Key’ Is An Unimaginative Horror
- Review: ‘Jumanji: Welcome To the Jungle’ Is A Fun Ride
- What If I Told You That [SPOILER] Really Isn’t Dead From Star Wars: The Last Jedi?
- The Top 5 Burning Questions We Have For Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Avengers Infinity War Trailer Reaction And Breakdown